Most organisations deliver joined up IT services as an important and fundamental part of the business. The key challenge is to make sure IT services and systems are delivered reliably and efficiently. How well does your IT department do in this area and what are the opportunities for optimising the delivery of IT services?
Key findings discussed in this report include:
- The passive evolution of systems and tools has led to fragmented IT management
- Implementing process is resource intensive with a lot of manual integration
- Integrated tools are rated highly as they allow service quality to be managed
- Best practice frameworks should be used to the extent they can solve real issues
- More controlled IT organisations prefer to focus on a single IT management suite.